Dec 27, 2016

'Twas the day after Christmas

Written last night:

Dear Friends,

On the day after Christmas we slowed down… some of us explored sea creatures at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas park… or we for a long walk … or sat by the canal alone … I uber-ed to Coconut Grove to visit Pam and Joe, dear friends for years (Pam and I started teaching at Carrollton School the same day.) They miss Clark too. Soon another teacher, Nancy, joined us - we did talk about education (What is the proper learning agenda for one-year-olds in daycare?);  meditation for children (Some prefer to comb their hair…)  but so much more too. And Pam had homemade Christmas cookies.

As it got dark, Pam drove me back to Key Biscayne, where the family had pizza on the patio by the canal.

Love,
k


Across the canal

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.