Oct 28, 2016

Hard work, being normal

Today:

  • Kept a careful eye on Zing, seeing how he adapts to changes. With the minimal dosage of relaxer he does seem more relaxed. I’m not sure whether to give him a higher dose. I’ve got word into the vet. 
  • Kings opening game drew crowds to neighborhood. Thanks, Keith, for keeping me up-to-date!
  • P&S very busy. Raining in the hills. Raining here now too. First time I’ve used my umbrella in a while.
  • Visited Mykelle at Home Depot to choose garbage disposer and kitchen sink. Turns out what I want is several years passé. We found it, though. Newest sinks are copper, FYI. Newest faucets are motion-activated. 
  • Took Zing to kennel so I could go to Color Theory class. Left word to call me if Zing seemed stressed. Of course, he wasn’t! Seems it’s just when he’s left home alone. (Maybe I should rent the movie.)  
  • Color theory class at Crocker Art Museum was great. We mixed paint.  I’m impressed with the two classes I’ve been taking (Poetry is the other.) Crammed with information, high expectations, serious. I’m learning something. 
  • Randy the Handyman came at the end of the day and worked two hours straight, hanging pictures, hooks, design wall. Plus laughs. I lucked out in finding him.
It's hard work, being normal.

Detail of painted quilt for kitchen

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.