Oct 26, 2016

Bed time at last!

Written last night:
Yes, I have slept on stones (On Washington Island, WI, where we sailed -- they call the smooth stones on their beaches Lake Superior Sapphires).  And I have considered getting a tatami mat instead of a bed. But right now I am ecstatic that my conventional new bed frame arrived this afternoon. It’s sturdy and stylish. It will not collapse. Believe me, I checked the supporting slats!  

Today Zing and I embarked on life with his meds. For starters, we tried the lowest doses. That strong one did make Zing sleepy! The relaxer may very well have relaxed him a bit too. It’s hard to judge what’s working on the first day. 

I talked to a friend who is life-and-death sick. Life is winning.

Love,
k
Farmers Market Flowers

2 comments:

Bookwife said...

Love the flowers! Time for a new self portrait maybe with Zing.

Kathleen said...

Ok ok. 🙃

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.