Nov 8, 2016

Bark, Bark! Cough, Cough! Vote, Vote!

Written last night:

Dear Friends,

Zing won't let me vote. He got a cough early this afternoon and Grateful Dog called and asked me to take him home. I’ve been in touch with UC Davis. They said cough is not a known reaction to the meds he is taking. We have a 3 p.m. appointment tomorrow with the vet, and can’t take him to Grateful Dog until he gets a clean bill of health,  But I can’t leave him at home while I vote, and I can’t take him with me either.

I have a message in to Cassi; I hope she can help me. Otherwise, I might not get to vote! 

Terrible timing!

However, I have the feeling something will work out.

Written at 7:33 this morning:

 Just in case, I took my voter ID along on our morning walk, and we went past the polling place. 
Yes! They let dogs in.
Zing sat quietly while I marked my choices. We already voted!

Love,
k





Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.