Nov 19, 2016

A simple day

Written last night:

Dear Friends,
I was going to say this was a simple day, but just now Zing and I came into the lobby from our evening walk as Chad was going out. He’s the husband of Sandra, who owns Zing’s gym. We chatted at the door. Chad is getting his pilot’s license. He loves learning. In these things, he reminds me of Clark.

Then Janie came in with her husband, who was carrying a bag of fish tacos. Then a couple with their year-old child, Grayson, and we all started talking -- standing there in the lobby. About restaurants and children and dogs. Someone suggested we should do this again. But really, the spontaneity was the great thing. Then we all went our ways.  

Other than that, it was a simple day. 

Love,
k

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.