Jan 31, 2017

Expelled from tech hell

Written last night:

Dear Friends,

EeeK! Again! Tech hell!

However, I’ve found my way out, or maybe I’ve been expelled from hell.

First thing today, I spent an hour or so on finances, and congratulated myself. I’ve begun to accept that this stuff takes time, so I’m a little more relaxed in doing it. Great! Finished!

But then I got the scheduled call from Apple to help me change my email address, You remember that I was told my comcast email would be killed last week. The Apple store expert Sherelle recommended that I record a different email…. oh!…  no one cares about this stuff! … Not me, either! sorry!

Anyway, while I was in the middle of the email discussion I got a call (which I disregarded, since I was engrossed in crucial Apple stuff) from comcast/Xfinity. The tier 2 person Josh left a message that said sorry, we made a mistake. They were too busy joining up comcast and xfinity (remember the merger? last summer?) that they lost my records. Therefore, I was told I would lose my email, but I wouldn’t after all. Lesson learned: Don’t take no for an answer. When I stood my ground they sent me on to tier 2, and Josh of that tier miraculously found my records.  Ick! I can’t stand thinking about this stuff!

Anyway, I have not lost my email address. 

Thank you, Universe.

After all that, Zing and I took a very long walk around the Capitol building. The sliver of moon was in the pink and blue evening sky.  

Love, 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.