May 17, 2017

Is there a useful worry?

Written last night:

Dear Friends,

Nothing much happened today. 
But  here’s a list of useless worries I have had. I am only telling you so you don’t feel ridiculous about your own useless worries. Any of these can be accompanied by trembling and/or nervous coughs. 

  1. Somebody’s going to call me on the phone and ask an important question I can’t answer. 
  2. I have to hurry.
  3. Zing’s barking is going to get me evicted.
  4. I have missed an important phone call.
  5. I have to hurry. 
  6. My toilet is leaking onto the unit below.
  7. The automatic garage door will come down on my car and split Rosa in half.
  8. Zing is more anxious than I am.
  9. It’s my fault.
  10. I am not worrying about major worries.
  11. It’s too late.
  12. I will turn into oncoming traffic on a one-way street (lots of those here in midtown).
  13. These are such insignificant worries, revealing my pettiness. I should be worrying about larger things.
  14. I lost my keys. 
  15. I lost my phone.
  16. My car Rosa has left the parking lot without me.
I hope that makes you feel better! 

Love,
k

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.