May 15, 2017

Can a writer be too tired to write?

Written this morning:

Dear Friends,

I was too tired to write last night… yes, that can happen, especially on a Sunday, which for me is nap day. Okay, I did nap, but I was still too tired. 

Patrick and Steph wanted to take me to someplace special for Mother’s Day, so I chose Chicago Fire pizza here in midtown. We had a big booth by the window, which was open to the street, so it was private but we could see action (passers-by and kids playing on the sidewalk) at the same time. Yes, they would have taken me anywhere … but you can’t beat perfect. 

Love,
k



Zing contemplates a side entrance to the Capitol
on our walk early this morning
(after 8 or so there are lots more people around)




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.