Sep 2, 2017

Night energy -- or not

Written last night:

Dear Friends,
It’s way late for me. You know how it is when you think you have new nighttime energy? But you really don’t …

Tonight was dinner with people I love: Stephanie and Patrick, Brian and Debbie, Stephanie’s Mom. They are visiting from Miami. After dinner, I bumped into two friends on the elevator and we stood outside the 12th-floor elevator doors and talked for at least 30 minutes — probably more. Then Zing and I went for a stroll in the heat; the sidewalk is normally empty in the evening, but tonight people were walking out from a concert at the Arena. 

Have a relaxing three-day weekend!

Love,
k

New hall table
Zing says I should take all the homey stuff off
I remind him the thing in the middle  is his leash
Flowers from Trader Joe's




2 comments:

livelymonkey said...

Oooohhhhhhh I love les fleurs! SO beautiful. Love the new table and love that you stood in the hallway for 30 min. and talked to neighbors!!! it all sounds so sweet.
Mona

Kathleen said...

Yes! Outside the elevator seems to be our front porch...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.