Sep 17, 2017

Those bears might be alive

Written last night:

Dear Friends,

Not much happened today: I went to bed late (midnight!) and so felt dreamy all today, doing little. (Except I discovered the washer is not broken and went to the farmers market for what may be the last strawberries of the season and shopped a bit and left Zing for 10 minutes while he was under the bed in the darkened room, which is supposed to be calming … made some easy curried shrimp and walked pretty far pretty fast, wondering if I’ll ever be able to run a little bit again. Probably not, but … maybe if I exercise … ) Hope you had a relaxing day too.

Here’s a photo of Zing on our morning walk, nosing around a new statue of California bears at Bank of the West. It was hilarious to watch him sniff and jump back, as if he thought the statues might be out to get him. Can’t be too careful!

Love,
k




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.