Sep 24, 2016

The words are out there somewhere, aren't they?

Written last night:

I just did one of those things where you erase everything you’ve written. (Yes, Mona -- Like you did the day before!) 


Briefly, it said I took an AARP safe driving class this morning. I thought it might give me some confidence, and it did. I left determined to re-adjust my side mirrors and to clean Rosa’s windows often, and to be decisive, not hesitant, when making turns. To be respectful of large trucks. To turn right more often than left… 

I’m going to take Zing out now. I try not to take this last walk too late. (But don’t worry — my street is well-lit and mostly empty of stragglers, and lined with first-floor residences.) Zing is asleep on a heap of pillows, but he loves this last walk. 

He told me he’s given up barking when I’m gone. I just say "No bark" as I head out the door, and give him a treat when I come back. "Good boy, no bark!" I say. I swear it's working. 

Tomorrow I’ll try to keep my words afloat. Happy Saturday! 

Love, 
k


2 comments:

livelymonkey said...

UGH........hate when that happens!

Kathleen said...

Maybe it's catching!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.