Oct 10, 2013

Photo show at Capitol Building

Looking down Apalachee Parkway from the 22nd floor of the Florida Capitol Building

I've been meaning to see the view from the top of the Florida Capitol building, and when our digital photography teacher, Charles Badland (what a great name!) mentioned he's participating in a photo exhibit there, it was the perfect time. Go to the 22nd floor -- and you get a beautiful view. The exhibit of work by FSU MFA in photography graduates closes Oct. 31.

Barber, Deland, FL
M. Laine Wyatt
Archival digital inkjet print
(The blue sky is a reflection, not part of the photo -- but I love what it does! It is hard to avoid reflections because the gallery has generous windows to view the city. So the beautiful day is from over my shoulder and out the window, reflected on the protective glass of the photo.)






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.