Aug 13, 2017

Zing meditates and finds public art

Written last night: 

Dear Friends,

Zing and I are relaxing on the balcony, waiting for my friends’ 7:30 p.m. train from San Francisco. Today I got to paint and draw. I drew my shoes and painted a board: Love it. Zing slept under my bed in the studio, but he noticed when I left; the video camera recorded him whimpering the whole 10 minutes it took me to buy some cream at the corner store. Maybe Zing needs yoga. He’s already into meditation.


A block from the farmers market this morning, painters were spraying a mural as part of Sacramento’s Wide Open Walls public art event. When I wondered what the swirls were going to turn into, a woman pushing a baby carriage beside me leaned over and said “Fish.” She’s a friend of the artist. 

Love,
k





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.