Oct 9, 2017

We just played

Written last night:

Dear Friends,

I believe I played for the last 24 hours. With my visiting friend Midori I just had fun. Probably to look at us you wouldn’t immediately think !!FUN!!! but until Midori left for the airport this evening we did what we wanted (simple things: Midori was wow-ed by the farmers market under the freeway and she added a zesty Zentangle (she teaches that enjoyable approach to drawing) presence to my Sunday Crocker drawing class.) We shared a huge Thai dinner at The Coconut, and Zing joined us at our sidewalk table. We didn’t talk about heavy things, solve world problems, or pesky personal ones. We didn’t even do the breakfast and lunch dishes. We just played. 

Love,
k
At the Crocker

Midori's photo of Zing
She and Zing talked a lot

At The Crocker with Midori and our drawing teacher Erin O'Toole









No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.