Jan 19, 2012


A Different Life: Growing Up Learning Disabled and Other AdventuresA Different Life: Growing Up Learning Disabled and Other Adventures by Quinn Bradlee
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I love to see learning from the viewpoint of the student, the learner. From Quinn Bradlee I learned "It's just hard for me to find motivation sometimes" (109). He's son of Ben Bradlee, who was editor of the Washington Post during the Watergate era, and Sally Quinn, the writer. He says he'd trade all his wealth  for "a brain that worked right." (110)


But I didn't find much more here. Quinn's life reminds me of what someone --whose name I mercifully forget -- once said of me: His life might be worth an essay, but not a book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.