Jul 15, 2017

Feeling ever more like home

Written last night:

Dear Friends,

OK, I’m going to admit it: there are some times when it’s nice being alone, and this is one of them. I’m eating chocolate, drinking wine, looking at a big bouquet of sunflowers and writing to you. Zing is on a pillow at my feet. I’m expecting dear friends over the weekend, talked to at least three Sacramento friends today, exercised, cleaned the house, and just came back from the monthly art-walk evening in Davis. Also, I’m past my regular “bedtime” (10 p.m.), so I’ve gotten that “I’m wide-awake again” energy. It was a good day.

Not only that, but Randy the handyman hung two more pictures yesterday, so the place feels ever more like home.

Love
k

I love this photo taken at sunset along a road in Yolo County
It echoes the sunflowers,
although in this case it is just the sun
(Digitally-manipulated photo by Dee Conway)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.