Jul 21, 2017

Celebrating the artist in us

Written last night:
Dear Friends,

Today four artists came to my home to celebrate and encourage each other. We met at the drawing class at Crocker Museum, and after it was over we all intended to energetically make art.* We hope that meeting occasionally will keep us on track.  It was fun.
Love,
k


*My plan is to make a small piece (12" x 12") every week, each exploring a different avenue to refine my exploding interests and find a simple way forward. Another woman wants to explore kid-friendly techniques because she's a museum docent for 5-year-olds. Another has become a vegan and may use her colorful food photographs for a vegan blog. And the fourth-grade teacher plans to paint her house over the summer and learn new ways to integrate art into the curriculum.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.