Mar 25, 2013

Creative Tallahassee





Forever Spring
Connie Betterley
fiber

I counted four fiber pieces and more than 20 photographs among the 40+ works in the Creative Tallahassee 2013 exhibit at City Hall Gallery through April 29. Yes, there are lots of exciting digital photo techniques  -- but fiber and paint and sculpture and ceramic and wood also offer unending possibilities. OK, OK -- I'm being petulant. City Hall Gallery is bright and welcoming, and maybe there'd be more fiber art if more fiber artists (myself included) entered the competition. Here's a little of what I saw the other day. Some of the photos are tilted, but I decided to include them anyway. For a level look, go see for yourself!

Blooming Brown FieldAva Prebysfiber



River Triptych
Mary Jane Lord
fiber

Flagler Beach Pier
Roger Raepple
digital photography

Red, Black, and Gold #1
David Maki
Acrylic

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.