Jan 25, 2020

Delicious days: week 2

Delicious and simple

Saturday

Chicken

I've made this before and should make it often. It's easy, delicious.

Buy chicken breasts with bread crumbs and Parmesan already on them. Brown in olive oil. Pour some good Italian sauce from the store over them. Cook over low-medium heat until the pink center is gone. 10-15 minutes. Serve with noodles and spinach sauteéd with garlic and olive oil.

Sunday

I forget!

Monday

Salmon

I made salmon from week #1. It's great -- want to be able to make it by heart. It's fine. I had it with stir-fried rice: olive oil, one red pepper (from Costco today), two green onions, chopped. First sauté pepper until soft. Then add green onions. Then rice and a cube of NYTimes special green sauce. My favorite stir-fry so far. Could eat it once a week.

Tuesday

Chicken and polenta

Leftovers 
I cut the leftover chicken breast from Saturday into bite-sized pieces and mixed this with leftover polenta. Topped it with Parmesan and, since I had some cream in the refrigerator, poured some cream over. Cover with foil and warm in 350 oven.  With frozen spinach.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.