Jan 5, 2019

How the year unfolds

Written last night:

Dear Friends,
Every year, except for maybe one, I list 10 things that made a difference to me. Most just happened, without planning, as the year took shape.

2018
Ate less
Exercised more
Still jumpy, but now I stop and breathe sometimes
Read actual books
Watched less political commentary on TV
Traveled south to Modesto, north to Seattle, and west to Russian River
Re-discovered (after 50 years) my cousin Damien and his wife Adrienne, a Sacramento native
Keith and Judy married
Patrick and Steph bought a house nearby 
Best: I’m getting to know Patrick and Steph and I love the adults they have become

What are your 10 things?

Love,
k

2 comments:

livelymonkey said...

Oh my goodness. Where to start. I’ll have to think about this!
Mons

livelymonkey said...

Mona!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.