Jan 3, 2016

My 2015

All year long I make a list, noting highlights big and small. 2015 was crescendo and gorge and lots of ordinary changes.


  1. In April Clark's brother Rig died.
  2. My quilt Beach Dream was in Southern Exposures show at the Ruth Funk.
  3. I sold some art -- people LIKE  it!!
  4. Turned 70.
  5. Vegetables and fish -- eating better, not exactly by plan
  6. Kitchen renovation -- a magnetic knife rack in a sunnier room
  7. Bud & Angel go -- What, you don't know the names of your vehicles? 
  8. Traveled. Visited family in California, Clarkston, Cincinnati and Columbus. Visited NYC for Picasso show.
  9. Fell in love with painting. Doing it, I mean.
  10. Purse returned by NY taxi driver -- stupid me to forget it. But I'm almost glad I did -- his kindness and honesty revive my hope for 2016.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.