Sep 15, 2012

Fast & Delicious Chicken Parmesan


Buy two chicken breasts with bread crumbs and Parmesan already on them. (Earth Fare has them.)
Brown in olive oil. Pour this sauce over them. Gia something -- that's why I took the picture; get the jar that looks like this. It's called red wine cooking sauce. Oh, I just looked it up: Gia Russa Simmer Sauce.  Cook over low to medium heat until the pink center is gone -- I forgot how long! Should have written it down. But short -- 10 or 15 minutes. Make polenta according to directions on the box, except I add a little more water because I like it runny. Make sure you stir as you're adding the cornmeal to the boiling water, or else you'll get lumps. Add a little butter and Parmesan to the finished polenta. Serve chicken beside (on top of?) polenta. Spinach sautéed with garlic and olive oil would be good with this. Plus a simple salad. "Good enough for company," Clark said. Meaning it looks fancy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.