Oct 13, 2010

Unusual slaw

Mary wanted the recipe and also the exact ingredients. You know how flavors differ, brand to brand. I guess this is slaw; it starts with coleslaw mix, but from there it's all new. I had this clipping …

Unusual slaw

16-ounce package coleslaw mix
1/3 C. sesame ginger salad dressing
2 C. cubed cooked chicken
1/2 C. Thai peanut sauce (We used more.)
1/2 C. chow mein noodles
1 medium sweet red pepper, in strips
2 green onions, chopped

Mix coleslaw with salad dressing.
Mix chicken with peanut sauce. When Steph and I made this we agreed 1/3 C. is not enough.
We then mixed everything together, except for the red pepper, which Steph does not care for. So we put that on the side. I see now that the recipe says you should layer the cabbage with chicken, then the three garnishes on top.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love to make things.